Zebulon Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Zebulon, NC
Living in Zebulon, NC offers residents a friendly, small-town vibe. Part of North Carolina’s Research Triangle, residents can enjoy all the fantastic amenities that come with living near a city. Zebulon has a relatively moderate climate that slows for tons of wiggle room to get outdoors and enjoy some recreation.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Zebulon listings come on the market.
More About Zebulon
Many of the single-family homes in Zebulon are in the styles of Victorian to Colonial Revival, as well as Craftsman. The area is also well-stocked with apartments, condos, and townhomes. There are plots of land selling for relatively affordable pricing, and if you are searching for a friendly small-town neighborhood close to a big city, then Zebulon is for you!
There are many neighborhoods in Zebulon, but we are going to focus on a popular one, in particular, Wedgewood. This neighborhood features midsized homes with affordable pricing, as well as a well-established community. The median sale price of this neighborhood is $292,000. The average sq. ft. is between 1030 and 2390 sq. ft.
Zebulon, NC is zoned into the Wake County School District, a very popular and highly rated school district with schools that are given A+ grade ranking by Niche. These are the following best schools in Zebulon, NC by grade level.
- East Wake Academy. Overall Niche grade of B+, Academics grade of B+, Diversity grade of B-, Teachers grade of A, College Prep grade of B
- Zebulon Middle School. Overall Niche grade of B, Academics grade of B, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B+
Indoor and Outdoor Fun in Zebulon
Zebulon, NC is a fantastic place to enjoy outdoor and indoor recreation. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, you will love to know that there are five acres worth of picnic areas and hiking trails at Little River Park to 47 acres of playgrounds for your kiddos to enjoy at the Zebulon Community Park. The Community Center offers some fun events for families and friends alike, giving Zebulon a sense of hometown pride.
For community events, these are our following favorite picks.
- Zebulon Farm Fresh Market. Open every Saturday from early May to mid-October, Zebulon Farm Fresh Market is located at the Zebulon Community Center, where you can find vendors selling local products, so make sure to pack a cooler.
- Family Movie Night. This free family-friendly event is held at the Zebulon Community Center hosts a movie night every month. At Family Movie Night, you will find free popcorn as well as water for guests.
Restaurants and Cafes
The Triangle offers dozens of delicious dining options, many close to home in Zebulon, as well as great places to get your caffeine fix. Here are our top picks!
- Fargo Cattle Steakhouse. The Western decor at Fargo Cattle Steakhouse is enough to put you in the mood for some good steak. There are many options for non-steak fans as well, think chicken and nachos! After a good, hearty meal, don’t miss out on the cheesecake bourbon pecan pie.
- Nina’s Wing Corner. Fans of wings don’t have to look any further than the corner. Nina’s Wing Corner serves 32 sauces on the menu, you will find the right flavor to pair with your buffalo wings. You can even get expert help in flavor combinations!
- The Creative Cup. Not only can you get your caffeine fix at The Creative Cup, but this quirky cafe also hosts an array of events from birthday celebrations to coffee & conversations series to mom and me tea parties. Come on down and try a signature blend, or if you like froufrou coffee, check out their iced caramel macchiato.
- McLean's Ole Time Cafe. An enduring family-fun restaurant that whips up down-home American plates in a country-style setting, only at McLean's Ole Time Cafe can you get a delicious breakfast, and chase your caffeine rush with a local house blend!
For more local information on Zebulon, NC, and surrounding areas, check out our website!
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.