Rolesville Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Rolesville, NC
Rolesville, NC is a suburb in Raleigh, tucked away in northeastern Wake County. Fun fact, the town is the second oldest in Wake County and is considered one of the fastest-growing small towns in the area. Rolesville has a population of 7,500 people and has seen an upward trend in growth these past few years. As it is located near the Research Triangle area, Rolesville provides its residents with a small-town suburban feel, as well as access to city amenities. It truly is the perfect place to call home.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Rolesville listings come on the market.
More About Rolesville
Affordable Cost of Living & Prime Location
Rolesville, NC is considered to have an affordable cost of living, one that is 9% lower than the national average. Whether it is brand new homes with all the modern amenities attached or homesites surrounded by wooded areas, or acres of land, you will be sure to find a home in Rolesville, NC. The upcoming community of Rolesville has earned it the 7th-best boom town in the U.S., and part of what makes it so great is its location. Because it is next door to the capital, Raleigh, and in the Research Triangle area, Rolesville is a hidden gem in Wake County.
- Willoughby. Located on the board of wake forest, Willoughby is conveniently located to accommodate the everyday needs of its residents. Here, you can find access to top-rated schools, several sports facilities, great local shopping, and dining.
- Barrington Townes. Living in this community will give you a sense of peace and tranquility, with a touch of high-quality living, great schools, shopping, etc… At Barrington Townes, you are located conveniently working a mile from Main Street Park and other athletic clubs.
- Carlton Pointe. Living here offers its residents big city convenience located in a sleepy country setting. Carlton Pointe homes are stone-front with tons of upgrades standards.
- Cedar Lakes. You can find tons of open floor plans, flexible game rooms, and gourmet kitchens in the homes of Cedar Lakes.
Rolesville, NC is full of phenomenal schools for the children of residents to attend. Part of the Wake County Public School System including 191 schools and services over 162,000 students, this school district has a high rating. Here are some of the top schools in Rolesville, NC by grade level.
- Sanford Creek Elementary School. Overall Niche grade of B+, Academics grade of B+, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B+
- Rolesville Middle School. Overall Niche grade of B+, Academics grade of B+, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B+
- Rolesville High School. Overall Niche grade of B, Academics grade of B-, Diversity grade of A+, Teachers grade of B-, College Prep grade of B
Beautiful Outdoor Adventure
Rolesville, NC is prized for its scenic and wondrous outdoor spaces. You can find greenway trails, and hidden treasures that await you. Main Street Park is located in the heart of downtown Rolesville and is a popular hometown park with three play areas, rentable shelters, open fields, and miles of greenway trails to hike or bike on. If you are an avid hiker, check out the Mill Bridge Nature Park, surrounded by flowing streams and a small waterfall, as well as trails that connect Wake Forest Parks and Recreation greenways.
A Celebration of Community
Some many annual events and celebrations bring the community of Rolesville, NC together. Here, you can partake in events that are unique to the area, perfect for family and friends. Here are some of our favorite annual local events!
- Rolesville Family Movie Series. This family-friendly event is perfect for kiddos that are in middle school, as that is the location of this fun event. The Rolesville Family Movie Series is where you can enjoy movies under the stars shown on a big outdoor screen from August to September.
- BBQ and Bands Festival. Featuring BBQ, and local vendors, you won’t want to miss out on BBQ and Bands Festival. You can also catch some live music performances this September.
- Rolesville Fall Festival. This fun festival takes place in late October and is a perfect way to start holiday shopping early. Rolesville Fall Festival features good food, live music, costume contests, and vendors selling an array of fun things, from skincare products to handmade candles.
Delicious Local Cuisine
At Rolesville, NC, you will find nothing short of family-owned eateries and neighborhood restaurants are all part of what gives the town all its charm. Here are some of our top picks.
- Off the Hook Seafood Restaurant. The hometown atmosphere that Off the Hook Seafood Restaurant is best known for is accompanied by your fix of fresh-caught seafood, oysters, and shrimp.
- Rosalini’s Pizza and Subs. At Rosalini’s Pizza and Subs, you can dine on the most authentic Italian pizza around the block. They also specialize in pasta, calzones, and sub sandwiches baked in the oven.
For more local information on Rolesville, NC, check out our website.
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.