Morrisville Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Morrisville, NC
This uniquely shaped town is located primarily in Wake County, extending only a small fraction into Durham County, and is highly rated for its low level of crime, great school system, relatively affordable cost of living, and sought-after amenities. Morrisville, NC is a suburb of Raleigh and offers a more laid-back way of life as the town possesses far quieter streets than the North Carolina capital. Known best for its family-friendly, vibrant, and diverse culture, Morrisville is a fantastic area full of things to do that everyone will love!
Browse through the available homes for sale in Morrisville below. If you find a property that catches your interest, simply click on the "Request More Information" button to obtain further details. Our team can provide you with comprehensive disclosures, including any relevant information on past sales history, recent prices of homes sold in the vicinity, and additional valuable insights. Feel free to reach out to us for any assistance or to gather more information about the Morrisville real estate market.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Morrisville listings come on the market.
Morrisville - Affordable and Prime Location
The cost of living in Morrisville is 10% higher than the national average, and 3% more expensive than living in Raleigh, many expenses are cheaper than the national average. Morrisville is part of the Research Triangle Park, meaning that many professionals call it home due to its proximity—a 10-minute drive away—from hundreds of companies in technology, science, government, and academia. Morrisville is also the center of the Piedmont region, and it is only a two-and-a-half-hour drive to Wilmington, home to the best beach in North Carolina.
Morrisville Real Estate
In Morrisville, NC you will likely be met with a competitive housing market, with the home price trending up year after year. Homes typically range from the 300s and upwards here, and there are plenty of property types to choose from, as well as architectural styles.
- Addison Park. This neighborhood in Morrisville features larger single-family homes. The community of Addison Park is fairly younger, reasonably priced homes in a variety of sizes and styles. Just a 20-minute drive to downtown Raleigh and a 10-minute drive to the Research Triangle Park, this neighborhood is booming in popularity for its prime location.
- Providence Place. This master-planned community has up to 491 single-family homes minutes away from downtown Raleigh. Because of the two-level homes and two-car garages, Providence Place is attracting larger families for not only the lot size but affordable pricing too. There are many attractive amenities in this neighborhood as well including a swimming pool, recreational area, open green spaces, and walking/biking trails.
- Downing Glen. This flourishing community provides convenient access to Interstate 40, the Raleigh Durham International Airport, and major shopping and dining centers. Downing Glen has a family-friendly atmosphere and family-fun amenities such as a swimming pool. There are many community events hosted here throughout the year.
- Kitts Creek. This fine, well-established neighborhood has many amenities to boast. Kits Creek only offers the best with its tennis courts, swimming pool, dog park, community garden, open green spaces, gazebo, and fitness facility. There are also many fun events hosted throughout the neighborhood including a ladies’ book club, karaoke night, social dog club, and a neighborhood market.
This neighborhood is zoned into the Wake County Public School System, the best in the state, you can only imagine that Morrisville is home to many fine schools. Here are the following by grade.
- Morrisville Elementary. Overall Niche grade of A, Academics grade of A, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of A
- Sterling Montessori Academy. Overall Niche grade of A+, Academics grade of A, Diversity grade of A-, Teachers grade of A+
- Green Hope High School. Overall Niche grade of A+, Academics grade of A+, Diversity grade of A-, Teachers grade of A-, College Prep grade of A+
Beautiful Recreation Opportunities in Morrisville
Morrisville, NC is home to many beautiful parks and green spaces, offering many outdoor recreational programs and activities. Here, you will only find well-maintained greenways, walking trails, athletic fields, and other community centers to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
These are the following local favorites!
- Morrisville Community Park. There is access to a playground, many paved walking paths for biking, and green spaces to picnic on.
- Northwest Park. Your kiddos will love being outdoors at this park as it features a large playground and plenty of open space.
- Shiloh Park. This large park is 37 acres and has up to eight athletic fields used for soccer, lacrosse, and football.
- Indian Creek Greenway. Here, you can walk, jog, bike, and play on the sizable playground.
Restaurants & Coffee Shops
From traditional southern cuisine to global plates, Morrisville is the place to try a variety of flavors. Here are some local favorites.
- Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar. You heard right, a burger bar! Here, you will find some of the best-cut selections of burgers with plenty of different flavors to excite your tastebuds. At Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, get only the best gourmet burgers and hand-cut fries in Morrisville.
- The Full Moon Oyster Bar. Dine on the tastiest and freshest of oysters and other colorful seafood dishes in a relaxed setting at The Full Moon Oyster Bar.
- Neomonde Mediterranean. At this Mediterranean-styled restaurant, you will find only the best in this casual cafe. At Neomonde Mediterranean, think kebabs, hummus, and other delicious dishes.
Whether you are getting a caffeinated beverage before heading to work or meeting friends for a study date, there are many coffee shops located in Morrisville that aid in celebrating the closeness of community, craft, and most importantly: high-quality coffee!
- Meeple’s Brew. This fun, unique code shop offers residents a variety of tasty drinks as well as great food items. Meeple’s Brew also has the interesting inclusion of games as well, keeping residents well entertained while enjoying a good cup of Joe.
- Fount Coffee & Kitchen. Morrisville once again proves its inclusivity in that Fount Coffee & Kitchen specializes in the service of gluten-free and organic food! They also have an array of caffeinated drinks to choose from as well!
Things to Do in Morrisville
- Visit the Orchid Trail Greenhouses, where you can not only find locally grown orchids for sale but classes you can take as well! For Valentine’s Day, surprise your loved one with a visit to this fun attraction!
- For some popular shopping spots, visit the Park West Villages, where you can shop at stores such as Vestiques, Carter’s, and The Chocolate Boutique. You can even dine at an upscale casual restaurant while taking in a new flick at Park West 14 Cinemas.
- If the history of the Civil War interests you, discover some of the skirmishes at Morrisville through cool artifacts at the Morrisville History Center located in Town Hall.
For more local information on Morrisville, NC, Contact our office at any time!
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.