Knightdale Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Knightdale, NC
Located a mere 8 minutes from downtown Raleigh is the upbeat and energetic town of Knightdale, NC. Homes here are affordable, but the benefits of calling Knightdale home extend beyond fair pricing, and in this article we will happily break down the pros of living here. With deep roots in history, the town dates back to the 1700s, despite this, the town itself is very modern.
Included below are homes for sale in Knightdale. If you would like more information on any of these Knightdale real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Knightdale listings come on the market.
Relocate to Knightdale
Affordable Housing in Knightdale
The median housing costs about $205,000, lower than the National U.S. average of $231,000. This affordable town has the second lowest housing prices in Wake County. There is near-constant residential and commercial construction that takes place here as the economy continues to flourish. It might also be worth noting that because of its affordability, younger generations are moving into the area to start families all while enjoying perks centered on personal lifestyle.
Neighborhoods in Knightdale
- Route 64/Marks Creek Rd. This area is in high demand as over half the homes in this community are of newer construction, while other homes were built between 1970 and 1999. Many of the horses are equipped with newer technology young families and individuals desire, increasing convenience and comfort. Demand in this neighborhood is high, placing the median average of pricing around $223,000, and the median price of rentals at $1,582.
- Village Park Dr./McKnight Dr. This neighborhood is experiencing a tight real estate demand. Many homes here have been built between 1970 and 1999, with a pinch of newer homes dated past 2000. The median home prices here range from about $219,000, with the average rental price of about $1,400.
Schools in Knightdale
Knightdale, NC is bringing in a youthful culture in the region, and there is no better place that houses the finest of schools. Knightdale is part of the Wake County Public Schools District, offering traditional education, magnet, year-round, and early college education programs. These are the following schools by grade.
- Knightdale Elementary. Overall Niche grade of B-, Academics grade of C+, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B-
- East Wake Middle School. Overall Niche grade of C+, Academics grade of C, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B-
- Knightdale High School of Collaborative Design. Overall Niche grade of C+, Academics grade of C, Diversity grade of A, Teachers grade of B-, College Prep grade of C+
Restaurants and Coffee Shops in Knightdale
If you are interested in a place to eat, you will find a delicious variety to whet the appetite, from mouthwatering ribs to dinner-style settings. You will also find an abundance of coffee shops quaint and large in popularity. Here are the following local favorites.
- A’Nets Katch. You will find only the freshest seafood at this extravaganza restaurant. A’Nets Katch prides itself on not only the freshness of their food but the colorful and tasty displays of items off of the menu. From an array of crabs to choose from to grilled mako shark, you won’t be disappointed! They even have North Carolina oysters.
- Craften Neighborhood Food & Drink. Here, you will find the food hall experience in a convenient atmosphere. Craften Neighborhood Food & Drink is built by the community for the community, with some fun concepts!
—The Salty Reef. Find an array of delicious, fresh seafood such as grilled oysters, salmon cheesesteaks, shrimp tacos, crab cakes, and salads.
—Paseo-Inspired Pizza. Here, Paseo offers fresh West coast inspired pizza, salads, and sandwiches.
—Craften Cafe. If you are in search of your next caffeine fix, then look no further than Craften Cafe, which specializes in locally roasted Workbench Roasters.
- Fuji China. Find all of your favorite Chinese-inspired delicacies at Fuji China! From seafood to beef and chicken entrees, you won’t be missing out on anything with their extensive and delicious menu items!
- Cake Town Bakery. Each goodie at this fun bakery/coffee shop is made from scratch! At Cake Town Bakery, find a number of sweet treats from cupcakes to cookies and even some banana pudding, all with a side of house coffee!
- 41 North Coffee Co. At this beautiful farmhouse-inspired cafe, you can find an array of food from lunch items such as fresh-pressed panini sandwiches to bakery items such as gluten-free chocolate chip loaves! At 41 North Coffee Co., for your caffeine fix, choose from creamy frappes to hot traditional coffees such as a cappuccino or an espresso shot.
- Cocoa Forte Franchise. This food truck business can be found in community events, private events, workplaces, and other locations. Cocoa Forte Franchise specializes in only the best of high-end desserts, from chocolate-dipped cheesecake to fantastic steaming coffees!
Points of Interest in Knightdale
Knightdale, NC is for those seeking a welcoming, youthful culture as it boasts numerous parks and trails for active-minded and small craft breweries for adult groups who enjoy locally-made beers. Here, you will find the following best things to do while in Knightdale, NC.
Home to the Knightdale Environmental Education Park, grab a friend and a formal and head to the park that is hailed as a Backyard Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation.
Looking for a cold beverage? Check out Oak City Brewing Company, a tap house, beer garden, and nano-brewery that is located in the historic downtown of Knightdale.
For those with children, visit Knightdale Station Park, a beautiful playground with two paved walking trails, athletic fields, and an amphitheater. If you love to burn energy by running and walking, check out the Mingo Creek Park and Trail, connecting to the Neuse River Trail with a boardwalk and paved sections.
If you are looking for local flavor, check out the Knightdale Farmers Market, and see the residents’ native culture firsthand.
For more local information on Knightdale, NC, check out our website!
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.