Holly Springs Homes for Sale
Holly Springs has something for everyone and is a great place to call home for anyone! Whether you like the outdoors, shopping, festivals, or delicious food - you'll be glad you chose Holly Springs! There are also some unique activities such as Daniel Dhers Action Sports Complex which offers over 37,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor riding space for action sports including pump tracks, foam pit, instruction, and viewing areas! You may also find yourself at popular Bass Lake Park, grabbing a slice of pizza at Acme Pizza Co, or hanging out with others in the community at HollyFest or the Longleaf Festival!
Holly Springs NC real estate listings are displayed below and updated multiple times per day via the MLS. If you would like more information on any of these Holly Springs North Carolina listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Holly Springs listings come on the market.
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.
Relocating to Holly Springs NC
Holly Springs, NC is known for being the site of a historic cemetery, stunning homes, and its beauty come springtime.
Downtown Holly Springs is rife with old homes that are steeped in history. Ranked one of the safest towns to live in North Carolina, this town is full of great family neighborhoods with easy access to shopping, dining, and the airport.
What do Locals Think of Holly Springs
"I have been in Holly Springs for 24 years. The town has gone from ~7,000 people when we moved here to ~35,000 now. The growth has been handled well and has added multiple amenities to the Town. Originally the center of town was somewhat neglected and the town has patiently been bringing restaurants and other unique options to the center of town. The city has developed excellent parks such as Bass Lake and Sugg Park to allow a multitude of green space options. The soon to be complete 540 tollway will continue to improve access to the airport, RTP, new Apple Campus, etc along with local high tech jobs in Holly Springs such as Fuji Diosynth. City Services are exceptional with little to no crime. New developments are sprouting routinely and home prices have appreciated significantly. Beautiful developments such as Sunset Ridge offer a timeless and scenic example of how suburban development should occur. One of the best areas not just in NC but the US" - Niche.com
Holly Springs Real Estate
The median home value of Holly Springs is $383,400, and the median rent is $1,562. (as of the publishing of this post) Here, 82% of the population owns their homes, with 18% renting. Holly Springs is ranked as #11 of 185 to raise a family in North Carolina. The best neighborhoods in Holly Springs are the following:
- Holly Glen. This neighborhood has a convenient location close to many amenities and a wide variety of recreational activities including two swimming pools, tennis courts, a playground, and a large open green space. Holly Glen is minutes from the Holly Springs Towne Center, a popular shopping plaza overflowing with local and chain stores. This neighborhood is ideal for growing families looking for tons of space.
- Holly Pointe. This area is quiet and lovely, full of luxury homes with space. Holly Pointe offers its residents a pool and pool deck, cabana, fire pit, clubhouse, and a playground for kiddos to make friends. This neighborhood is also part of the Wake County School District, full of top schools in the area.
- Arbor Creek. This mature neighborhood is full of many trees and wooded areas, surrounded by commercial properties including a doctor's office, daycare center, and restaurants. Living here means you don't have to travel far to get to your desired amenities.
- Sunset Ridge. If golf and tennis are your preferred sports, then look no further than Sunset Ridge. This neighborhood offers a luxurious manner of living ideal for families, young professionals, and retirees. Large lot sizes are back against the golf course, with an HOA that keeps lawns mowed, and pristine sidewalks.
- Sunset Oaks. This neighborhood was built some time ago in 2004 with an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. Full of beautiful landscaping, recreational amenities, and unbeatable pricing for homes in the neighborhood.
- Sunset Lake Village. This neighborhood offers gorgeous waterfront properties and homes that are competitively priced. Sunset Lake Village is a mature, secluded neighborhood minutes away from the Triangle area.
- Braxton Village. Considered a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, Braxton Village offers its residents a small-town feel and quiet streets. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and other popular attractions in the Triangle area, there are 420 homes in a variety of shapes and styles and is considered a wonderful place to live in Holly Springs.
- Oaks. This vibrant community is fairly new, full of southern-style houses with all the charm you can imagine. This neighborhood is quiet, yet full of award-winning 18-hole championship golf courses, fantastic pools, dog parks for your four-legged friends, and stunning green open spaces.
- Woodcreek. This neighborhood features single-family homes and townhomes and has a fantastic location near Sunset Ridge and Arbor Creek. Woodcreek has a lot to offer residents with its resort-style clubhouse and pool, lazy river, tennis courts, playground, and fitness center.
- Brook Manor. This neighborhood is on the top in Holly Springs, offering a scheduled quiet way of life in central Holly Springs. In Brook Manor, homes are more pricey, but it is worth it as the community is praised for its high-quality construction and easy access to amenities.
The public schools in Holly Springs are part of the Wake County Public School System, consistently recognized as one of the best large school systems in the area. According to Niche, Holly Springs rates an A for their public schools, which are all amazing on their own. Here are the following:
- White Oak Elementary School: Wake County Schools, NC, PK, K-5, A Overall Niche Grade
- Apex Friendship Middle: Wake County Schools, NC, 6-8, A Overall Niche Grade
- Apex High School: Wake County Schools, NC, 9-12, A Overall Niche Grade
Points of Interest in Holly Springs
There is much that Holly Springs has to offer its residents. From wonderful restaurants for the foodies to an appreciation for history, to outdoor recreation, there is something for everyone! Check out what Holly Springs has for you!
For the Foodie
Start your morning with a delicious doughnut at Rise Biscuits & Donuts, and later on catch a deep dish slice at Acme Pizza Co. Grab a pint and a delicious appetizer at The Mason Jar Tavern. If you plan on visiting Holly Springs, NC in the fall, check out the Chili Cook-off where you can be allured by smells during the southern cook-off in October, and sample the award-winning recipes and flavors.
Visitors to Holly Springs can enjoy a stroll or run on Holly Springs' greenway, an area that skirts a lake that is home to many native species of plants and an array of animals. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, you will love the May celebration of the Longleaf Festival, where you can freely celebrate the longleaf pine ecosystem. Here children and adults alike can view live reptiles and amphibians, and enjoy games and crafts, as well as live music and food trucks.
If walking tours, learning the history of an area, or enjoying the sights offered to you are your thing, then Holly Springs and downtown Raleigh are the right places for you. If you are a fan of true crime, then you will surely enjoy that Raleigh has had its fair share of murder and mayhem and other strange happenings through the years. If this interests you, then check out True Crime & Curious Tales Raleigh Walking Tour. If being outdoors viewing local art is your thing, then check out the free event to view The Original Downtown Raleigh Murals and Public Art Tour. Learn about the artists and their work on this tour that will take you off the beaten path to downtown Raleigh to view vibrant large-scale artwork!
For more community information on Holly Springs, NC, and surrounding areas, Contact us at any time!