Coats Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Coats, NC
Living in Coats, North Carolina offers residents a unique experience. Small and close-knit, Coats has a population of 3,800 people. You will find that this lovable town has streets lined with traditional houses, and many local restaurants each offering a taste of authentic southern cuisine, as well as plenty of green space to explore!
Included below are homes for sale in Coats. If you would like more information on any of these Coats real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Coats listings come on the market.
About Coats NC
Residing in Coats, North Carolina presents residents with a distinctive and special way of life. This charming town, with its close-knit community, is home to approximately 3,800 individuals. As you stroll through the streets, you'll be greeted by the sight of traditional houses that exude timeless charm. Moreover, Coats boasts a delightful array of local restaurants, each showcasing the authentic flavors of southern cuisine, ensuring a culinary adventure for residents to savor. Additionally, the town offers ample green space, providing abundant opportunities for exploration and outdoor activities. Coats truly encapsulate a one-of-a-kind experience that residents cherish and adore.
Coats Real Estate
Coats, NC is a suburb in the Fayetteville Metro Area in Harnett County. The median home value is $191,909, with the median rent being $1,200. According to Niche, Coats has an overall grade of B-, with more residents (51%) owning, than renting (49%). This town also ranks #239 out of 499 as the most diverse place to live in North Carolina.
Best Neighborhoods in Coats
- Sunny Acres. This neighborhood in Coats, NC offers an assortment of beautifully styled homes in varying sizes and affordability. Each home in Sunny Acres varies in sq. ft. from 1,400, priced between $38,500 to $83,750.
- Quail Ridge. This popular neighborhood in Coats, NC features mostly midsize homes, each reasonably priced. The sq. ft. ranges from 1092 to 1780 sq. ft.
Coats, NC is zoned into the Harnett School District, with a 23% average math proficiency, and a 25% reading proficiency. The top-ranked public schools are the following by grade level:
- Coats Elementary School. Overall Niche grade of C+, Academics Grade of C+, Diversity Grade of A, Teachers Grade of B-
- Coats-Erwin Middle. Overall Niche grade of B-, Academics Grade of B-, Diversity Grade of A, Teachers Grade of B+
- Triton High School. Overall Niche grade of B-, Academics Grade of C+, Diversity Grade of A, Teachers Grade of B-, College Prep Grade of B-
Best Eateries and Cafes in Coats
As a small, quaint town in the heart of North Carolina, Coats has many authentic local eateries to appeal to food lovers everywhere. There are plenty of great selections for sit-down meals and street snacks for those on the go. Here are a few of the best eateries and cafes in Coats, NC.
- Rudy's Pub & Grill. The casual restaurant and bar, Rudy's Pub & Grill, offers incentive takes on American grub, and also features fun karaoke nights as well as live music.
- Kicking Camel Grill. This one-of-a-kind grill serves the best of the best traditional American breakfast. The Kicking Camel Grill also serves an array of lunch and dinner items on their menu, you won't want to miss out on this eclectic restaurant.
- Cornerstone Cafe & Coffee. Start your day off right at the Cornerstone Cafe & Coffee, where you can find fresh, homemade sandwiches, salads, and brunch paired with the best coffee beverage you can get your hands on.
Points of Interest in Coats
Despite being a smaller town, Coats has much to offer its residents and visitors! From interactive museums to tubing on Cape Fear, to great hiking trails, there is never a dull moment here, in Coats, NC! Check out some of the best places to visit when in this town!
- Marbles Kids Museum. A fantastic option for parents with children of varying ages, this children's museum features a variety of interactive displays. Play here is fun and educational, at Marbles Kids Museum, you can find award-winning programs and larger-than-life movies.
- Cape Fear River Adventures. Experience fun kayaking, canoeing, river tubing trips, and river activities for individuals, families, and groups that fit every sense of adventure. At Cape Fear River Adventures, you can rent canoes and paddle boards to river tubing and kayaks to explore the great wide river of Cape Fear.
- Raven Rock State Park. Go hiking and explore a natural oasis and fun rock formations at Raven Rock State Park. Because of its proximity to Cape Fear River, you can go fishing, as well as canoeing, and even stay the night with a fun camping trip!
For more local information on Coats, NC real estate, homes and condos for sale, contact our office at any time!
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.