Angier Homes for Sale
Real Estate in Angier NC
The township of Angier, North Carolina got its name in honor of the man who brought the railroad to the area, as the station house was christened Angier. Mainly known for its rich culture, Angier hosts an annual Crepe Myrtle Festival that draws visitors 20,000 strong from all over. There is plenty that Angier offers for all ages, including various dining, entertainment, parks and recreation, and much more! Learn all about Angier, NC below!
Angier is a great place to call home with a slower pace of living! You'll find lots of open space in Angier which allows you to take in it's natural beauty! Some of the local's favorite places to check out in Angier include Raven Rock State Park, Aloha Safari Zoo, Animal Edventures, and Cape Fear River Trail Park. In Angier, you're just 30 minutes from Raleigh, 20 minutes from Holly Springs, and less than 30 minutes from Garner!
Angier NC real estate listings are displayed below and updated multiple times per day via the MLS. If you would like more information on any of these Angier North Carolina listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Angier listings come on the market.
Search for Your New Community!
Living in Angier
Many will find that living in Angier is highly affordable, with the overall cost of living being 10% lower than the national average. The median listing price of a house is $375k, and various renter properties allow for a lower-cost alternative to homeownership. The average renter spends about $750/month in Angier.
The best neighborhood hands down is Brighton Ridge in Angier, NC. The popular subdivision features large single-family homes ranging from 2648 to 3865 sq. ft. You will also find a median sale price of $446k.
Education & Schools in Angier
Angier, NC is proud of its sound education system and many schools to attend. The top-ranking schools are the following by grade:
- McGee's Crossroads Elementary: Niche grade of B-, Academic grade of B-, Diversity grade of A, Teacher grade of B
- Harnett Central Middle: Niche grade of C+, Academic grade of C+, Diversity grade of A, Teacher grade of C+
- Harnett Central High: Niche grade of B-, Academic grade of C+, Diversity grade of A, Teacher grade of B
Points of Interest
Angier, NC is stocked full of things to do for people of all ages. Here are the following top attractions:
- Jack Marley Park. Considered a jack of all trades, Jack Marley Park allows you to enjoy both baseball and softball fields, as well as basketball and tennis courts. This wondrous place allows for exercise on greenway trails.
- Crepe Myrtle Festival. An annual event in September, the Crepe Myrtle Festival is held in the Angier Depot Square, free and fun for all ages. You can enjoy arts, and crafts, vendors, games, rides, food, music, and much more!
- Gregory Vineyard. Enjoy a delicious meal and wine tasting at Gregory Vineyard and enjoy the scenery. Sitting on over 20 acres, locally grown grapes are used to create the finest wines in North Carolina. With the delicious wines at hand, you can dine heartily at Lanes Seafood and Steak House.
Committed to providing public service to its citizens through growth and development, the town of Angier is vibrant and growing, with many residents taking on pride in the history of Angier. There are community and economic development programs meant to bring on the following:
- Attract new businesses
- Market and promote business in Angier
- Promote town events
- Recommend activities and projects for economic and community development
For more local information on the pros of living in Angier, NC, check out our website!
Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Closed data is not available until the sale of the property is recorded in the MLS. Home sale data is not an appraisal, CMA, competitive or comparative market analysis, or home valuation of any property.